2.01.2010

HAUTE BITCH OF THE MONTH


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


What He's Wearing
Boots: Zara, Acid Wash Jeans: Levi's, T-Shirt: Sebastian Teller Sexuali-T, Jacket: H&M, Fox Fur: The Haute Bitches, Deerskin Gloves: The Haute Bitches

Hair: Calvyn Cass
Photography: The Haute Bitch
Styling: The Haute Bitch


Meet Calvyn, in "boots with the furrrrrrr". He's the foxiest 6'1 Haute Bitch of the Month you'll ever set eyes on. Literally. At the young age of 22, Calvyn has already achieved the level of a Senior Stylist and Colour Educator at Zazou Salon & Spa in North Vancouver. He's known for his magical hands that will give you that hair style you've always dreamed of. To prove my point, just take a look at my hair... AMAZING. Aside from being a drop dead gorgeous Hair Stylist, Calvyn has an extreme passion and devotion for music. He's no Heidi Montag or anything, but I've decided to post his first demo that he produced/sang/wrote.


What do you think?

24 comments:

Froso M. said...

Your style is MASSIVE!!!! I love the way you combine clothes!

Chaos said...

I adore the fur - your sense of style is so spot on. :)

diamondsinchampagne said...

Oh how I adore the jacket, it's so glamour! Then you mix it up with hi tops. Fabulous!

toxic disco boy said...

he looks great. love the fur! and he has impeccable hair.

hey, I somehow can't listen to the song? hmmm... maybe it's my browser. ^^

love, kisses and such! ^^

For The Fierce said...

I like the song, love the combo with the boots/jeans, & yes his hair is fabuloussss


x

em.me.ma said...

i really do love acid wash jeans<3

www.yellowscarff.blogspot.com

Tari said...

I wish you were MY stylist! Those photos are amazing too!

The Starving Stylist said...

Loooooooooooove it.
calvyn looks sooo hot!

Bijou's Style said...

his hair is perfecctttt. great blog!!

xx

bijousstyle.blogspot.com

Monica said...

he looks great!love the distressed jeans!

the song isnt working on my comp. however :/

sincerely, the fashionista from thesilentswagger.blogspot.com

Anouk said...

Sick pictures. And of course, amazing style.

http://anouk-laure.blogspot.com

by Sutton said...

insane beauty, so toxic! i love him!! thanks for sharing these images - the look is killer!

adore you blog presh.
stylesubstanceandsutton.blogspot.com

Fashion Wh0re said...

That's One "Haute Bitch" haha I Love this Great Styling.. Gosh your blog is AMAZING!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Graham I. Haynes said...

Calvyn's definitely a haute bitch. I enjoyed reading about his professional life, and, yes, he makes your hair look fab.

Killer boots and fur. I wear the Sexuali-Tee myself all the time.

The track I'm struggling with as well, but I'll come back for it.

THE DIVINITUS said...

2 & 3 are my fave.

The F Word Online said...

i love this. his gloves are the perfect touch to the outfit. grungy, i love

xx lue

C.Chico said...

so HOT. the gloves, the fur.. everything.

Live Love Laugh said...

GReat look. GReat hair. GReat Blog. =)



xxlivelovelaugh.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Calvyn is so gorgeous!!!

Cristi Silva said...

WOW you are so talented! I am in awe!

PS I tagged you for an award! :) You are totally rad!

Anonymous said...

so haute. amazing style too!!!

Bisous Natasha said...

He is gorgeous !!

Unknown said...

HOT! HOT! HOT! Hair, clothes and song!